Thank you for shopping at Lakeside Timber, your trusted builders merchants. We value your satisfaction and strive to provide you with high-quality products and excellent service. This Returns Policy outlines the guidelines and procedures for returning items to us.
Refund Exclusions: We regret to inform you that we are unable to offer refunds for the following items:
- Products that have been cut to size or made to measure
- Bespoke items that have been specifically ordered for you
- Items that have been opened after purchase
- Loose aggregates, bagged products, e.g sand, and cements
- Concrete products
- Items sold on a sale/clearance basis
Faulty Products: In the unfortunate event that you receive a faulty product, we will gladly offer you an exchange or refund, as appropriate. Please notify us of any faults within 48 hours and return the faulty product to us within 14 days of receipt.
Delivery/Collections: It is important to inspect all deliveries and collections upon receipt. Any damages, shortages, or discrepancies must be reported to us within 48 hours. We will not be held liable for any issues reported after this time frame.
Return Requirements: To be eligible for a return, the following conditions must be met:
- The return must be initiated within 14 days of receipt of the item.
- A valid receipt or proof of purchase must be provided.
- The item must be in its original condition and packaging, with all accessories and tags intact.
- Please note that returned items may be subject to a restocking charge. For further information on restocking charges, please contact our office on 01634 853067.
Refund Process: Once your returned item is received and inspected, we will notify you of its approval or rejection for a refund. If approved, refunds may take up to 5 working days to process. The refund will be credited back to the original payment details used during the purchase.
Collection Charge: If you wish for Lakeside Timber to arrange a collection of the returned item(s), a collection charge will apply. The amount of the collection charge will be communicated to you before arranging the collection.
Please note that this Returns Policy does not affect your statutory rights.
For any further enquiries or assistance, please feel free to contact our office at 01634 853067. Our dedicated team will be happy to assist you.
Thank you for choosing Lakeside Timber. We appreciate your business.