Landscaping FabricsLandscaping fabrics, also known as geotextiles or weed barriers, are materials used in landscaping and gardening to control soil erosion, suppress weed growth, and provide a stable base for various landscaping applications. These fabrics are typically made from synthetic materials like woven or non-woven polypropylene or polyester.
£37.81 inc. VAT £31.51
Stratacheck is a highly specified needle punched thermally bonded membrane with CE certification and conforming with SUDS regulations.
Designed to reduce the depth of the sub-base required saving construction costs and prevents expensive aggregates from being lost into the sub soil.
Stratacheck can also be used directly under turf preventing the majority of weeds from coming up through the lawn which is usually the case with imported topsoil.
- Decorative aggregates will not be lost into soil.
- Catalyst to build up a natural land drain
- Easy material to work with
- The only type of geotextile recommended for all drainage applications
£31.48 inc. VAT £26.23
A tightly loom woven 100% polypropylene membrane allowing minimum fraying when cut. Tapes are heat setted giving maximum strength. The strongest of all the various types of Geotextiles on a weight for weight basis. Ideal for trafficked areas, road construction, stabilisation and separation. Where a Geotextile is expected to perform as a drainage membrane, the use of Stratacheck is recommended.
- Decorative aggregates will not be lost into sub base or substrate
- Prevents rutting and subsidence in a Block Paviour Drive
- Under decking will save the cost of mulching
- The strongest type of geotextile on a weight for weight basis.
£12.18 inc. VAT £10.15
Weedcheck is a highly specified Spunbond polypropylene material designed to have the maximum effect on preventing weed growth, It also helps to retain moisture in the soil and stops the various mulches, including decorative aggregates, from being lost into the ground.
- An economical membrane which will prevent most rhizome growth from penetrating from below - for complete weed control please use Weedcheck Ultra
- No need for chemicals when installing
- Water and feed passes through to the soil below
- Low maintenance gardening
- Decorative aggregates will not be lost into soil